When you leave a comment, it asks for you to identify yourself in some way and any of that information remains hidden and completely private. The main reason you have to identify yourself is to make sure you're a real person and not some crazy spamming bot trolling the web to torment lowly bloggers like me. It also means I can reach out to you personally with questions and comments.
It should also be noted that if you send me an email (which a lot of you do and I love it!), the email address you use will never be passed along to anyone else either. That's just creepy, rude, and downright unethical. I know I don't want a bunch of unwanted spam in my inbox and I don't want you to start getting it either.
But keep in mind, that if you include any personal information like your name, email address, URL, or where you work in the body of the comment box or in the "name" and "URL" fields, that information will be visible to anyone who visits the blog and reads through the comments. On the other hand, your email, as you enter it in the email field, will not be visible to anyone but me. I've got it on super crazy tight lock down.
The only thing I'll ever share about my awesome readers is...well...how awesome you are!
FEATURED JOB POLICY
- To have your position featured on Inside Study Abroad, you must first list the position on the Inside Study Abroad Job Board. The cost is $39 for a 30 day listing.
- Once payment has been received for your Featured Job Posting:
- The position will be included on the Inside Study Abroad sidebar "Featured Jobs" section within 5 business days
- A blog about the position will be posted within 5 business days of receipt of payment
- Twitter and Facebook mentions will be pushed out periodically - two posts on each platform - throughout the month
If you still have questions about my privacy or feature job policy, send me and email at brooke[at]insidestudyabroad.com.