Want to be a guest on the podcast?
Sharing the stories that shape global education 🌎
Here's the reality: International education, study abroad, global learning, and all the rest is shaped by the PEOPLE who make it happen. And those of us who have chosen this as our life's work and career path have some fascinating stories to share.
So we want to hear from you and share your story on the Inside Study Abroad podcast.
Here's what we're looking for specifically:
- Your personal meaningful travel experiences from your first time in a new culture to the experiences that have most influenced your work in the field
- How you found your way into a career in global education
- Knowledgeable insights on the destinations around the world where you've spent the most time (or where you're from)
- Most importantly, your specialized knowledge on the work of international education. Come share your research, pilot program results, conference sessions you've presented in the past and help us all get even 1% better in our global education work.
We're looking for those with quality (not necessarily a huge quantity) of experience working in the field.
From university and college staff and leaders to private organization founders and thought-leaders - there are so many stories and perspectives to share.
If it sounds like you or someone you know should be on the podcast, we hope you'll be in touch.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Subscribe and listen to the podcast so you can get a feel for our style and approach
- Fill out the form on this page to register your interest and join the Inside Study Abroad community.
- Confirm your registration and complete the Podcast Guest Proposal form and tell us why you should be on the show and what you'd like to share.
- If you're a good fit, we'll send you a link to schedule your interview and next steps.
First, tell us who you are
Be sure to check your email and confirm your subscription so we can send you the full Guest Application form.
By submitting this form, you'll also receive our weekly Study Abroad Insiders newsletter with advice for aspiring study abroad students and professionals.