Learn how the international admissions and recruitment world is structured, key elements of powerful recruitment strategies on a budget, the critical challenges facing admissions officers, working with recruiters, understanding the admissions process for prospective international students, and managing a global recruitment strategy.
- Module 1: Intro to International Admissions & Recruitment
- Module 2: How to Build A Global Recruitment Plan
- Module 3: International Recruitment Strategies
- Module 4: Communications & Marketing in International Student Recruitment
- Module 5: Recruitment Analysis & Measuring Return on Investment (ROI)
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Rebecca D. Hansen is currently the Assistant Director of International Admissions at Northern Kentucky University. She has held positions in offices of admission at both Westminster College (SLC) and Stetson University, and transitioned to leading an international admissions team within an ISSS office at Northern Kentucky University in 2015.
Rebecca Hansen’s eleven years in the field has given her firsthand experience with international student recruitment, including agent partner relations, armchair recruitment, goal-oriented recruitment travel, on-campus student advocacy, scholarship management, and strategic campus internationalization. Ms. Hansen is currently pursuing her MA in Integrative Studies with focuses on International Education, Communication, and Leadership, which she will complete May 2022.