5 Myths About Careers in Study Abroad & International Education in 2021
It's a surreal and strange time in international education right now.
On one hand, it feels like we're approaching the end of this sad, stressful, and field-redefining period in our field.
But on the other hand, it feels like we're all still just standing around and waiting for the world to start moving again.
Because it's such a strange time, we've also noticed that there seem to be a lot of false beliefs circulating when it comes to launching or growing your career in IE right now.
This week I'm debunking five myths job seekers, career changers, and professionals have when it comes to growing a career in international education in 2021 - especially as these myths relate to the current state of affairs in global education.
I also answer your top questions about the Global Pro Institute + Internships Experience - what to expect from the program, what we covers inside the program, what the coaching calls are like, and most importantly - is this program right for you?
In this episode we discuss:
- Going beyond career opportunities that are not limited to the standard study abroad office
- How to showcase your knowledge and valuable skill sets in order to stand out as a perfect candidate
- Why a master’s degree is not your golden ticket to break in to the industry
- How to gain leveraged experience to help you grow your global education career
- And the #1 way you can up-level your career this year
Watch & Subscribe on Youtube!
3 Secrets To Build Your Study Abroad & Global Education Career...
Watch our free workshop on launching and leveling-up your career in global programs - and learn how I went from intern to executive in just 4 years!