REACH OVER 17,000 GLOBAL EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS
Inside Study Abroad Sponsorship Opportunities
Audience and Reach:
- Total Reach Across All Channels: 17,500+
- 3,000+ email subscribers
- 3,600+ followers on LinkedIn (ISA + personal profile)
- 6,900+ followers on Facebook
- 1,400+ followers on Twitter
- 1,200+ podcast subscribers
- 1,100+ followers on Instagram
- 350+ subscribers on YouTube
- Audience: Current and Aspiring Global Education Professionals, University Administrators, Senior Leaders in Higher Education
- Job Titles: Director, Senior International Officer, Advisor, CEO, Job Seeker
- Average email open rate: 42%
- Average sponsorship views and downloads: 3,400+
- Average sponsorship clicks: 250-450 depending on relevancy
- Average yearly web visitors to the blog version of the podcast: 750+
- Previous sponsors: Academic Studies Abroad (ASA) (x2), International Studies Abroad (ISA) (x3), Lesley University (x4), and Terra Dotta (x2)
- Cost: $500
What You Receive As A Sponsor:
- When you purchase a sponsorship, you get one advertisement in our weekly Inside Study Abroad newsletter and podcast.
- Your ad will be 1 of a maximum of 2 ads in that issue.
- The newsletter is published at 9 am EST every Wednesday morning, and you can expect 100-300 visitors to your website or offer, depending on relevancy.
- Your sponsorship will also remain live forever as they are published on my website as blog posts and visited 750+ times per year as I promote them on social media.
Please note that there are no cancellations or reschedules due to timing, availability, and holding the date.
Ad Creative Requirements
- Ads are text only and can be 2 sentences long. Each sponsor can include two CTAs.
- You will supply the copy and I will edit it to fit my voice.
- Ad copy is due 72 hours prior to the newsletter date.
- All ads are subject to editorial approval.
- The copy will get three premier placements: Read at the top of each podcast episode and included at the top of each newsletter and blog post.
Any questions? Email [email protected]