Grad School vs Get a Job: Which should you do first?
Today’s episode is based on a question Sam and I are asked all the time: Should I go to grad school right away or should I work in the international education field first?
Sam and I go into detail about our own unique graduate school experiences and share what we have learned about the pros and cons of going to grad school early or waiting to gain some work experience first.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How Sam and I each got started in the global education field - and why we chose the paths we did
- Our tips on what questions to consider when deciding if grad school is the right step for you
- Ways to actually land a job in international education without a Master's degree
- How we've both struggled in our careers at different times (WITH and WITHOUT a graduate degree)
- Why your choice of grad program is so important
- And what we'd do now if we were launching our careers from scratch
YOU CAN ALSO LISTEN ON:
3 Secrets To Build Your Study Abroad & Global Education Career...
Watch our free workshop on launching and leveling-up your career in global programs - and learn how I went from intern to executive in just 4 years!