Reimagining Study Abroad in Barcelona with Rich Kurtzman - Part 1
A big thank you to our sponsors and partners who keep this podcast and newsletter free to our community:
- Power-up your online business and digital marketing with Kajabi, the #1 all-in-one course hosting and marketing platform for organizations gearing up for the knowledge economy. Get a 30-day Free Trial here! (aff link)
- Not a graphic designer but need stunning graphics? Create stunning graphics with ease using Canva's intuitive design platform built for non-designers. Choose from a wide range of customizable templates and design tools to bring your creative visions to life. Get a 30-day free trial of Canva Pro. (aff link)
Back in 2012, I sat down with Rich Kurtzman, Founder/Director of Barcelona Study Abroad Experience, in Barcelona to learn all about his study abroad origin story.
In this episode you'll learn:
- The formative study abroad and language learning experience that inspired Rich to go "all in" on a career in international education
- Some of the biggest myths people believe about study abroad in Barcelona
- Rich's advice for students on how they can earn that elusive Return On Investment (ROI) from their study abroad experience.
Stay tuned for my follow-up interview with Rich this Thursday to learn how the last nine years have treated him personally and professionally, plus how BSAE has weathered the pandemic storm.
- Barcelona Study Abroad Experience
- Rich on LinkedIn
- Audible 30-Day free trial + your first book for free
Whenever you're ready, there are 2 ways I can help you:
1. If you're still looking for traction in your global education career, I'd recommend starting with an affordable course:
→ The Global Pro Labs & Certificate Program: Gain the skills and foundational knowledge needed to launch and grow a career in global education. These Labs focus on five core functional areas of the field that every global education professional should understand. Receive a Certificate of Completion to share on LinkedIn. Join 150+ students here.
→ The Global Pro Career Institute: Steal my secrets that have helped me and my students build standout personal brands, stunningly impressive bodies of work, powerhouse networks, and dream candidate applications. Join 500+ students.
2. Promote your business and brand to 17,000+ Inside Study Abroad subscribers and community members by sponsoring the podcast and newsletter.
3 Secrets To Build Your Study Abroad & Global Education Career...
Watch our free workshop on launching and leveling-up your career in global programs - and learn how I went from intern to executive in just 4 years!